Data Science is a cross disciplinary blend of tools and technologies which work conjointly to understand business, clients, patterns and resolving inquisitions which we yet not perceived from the data stored from data warehouses and all possible web applications. This program is the perfect blend of Statistics, Programming, Machine learning, Deep Learning, Data Visualization and big data designed to give you a holistic view of Data Science.
- The most comprehensive curriculum with training material designed by NASSCOM, along with its 31 SIG(Special Interest Group) members such as Goldman Sachs, IBM, Ins Analytics, Infosys BPO,Insights of Data, JP Morgan, Karvy Analytics, Knod Global, KPMG, Wipro, WNS, Wells Fargo, Amazon, Capgemini, Concentrix, CITI, Cyient Insights, Accenture, EXL, First America, Fractal Analytics, GENPACT, Google, ADP Deloitte, HCL, HDFC, IBM, ISC2, NIIT University, PwC, Symantec, TCS to name a few,that will prepare you for future externalities in the data analytics industry and fulfil the gap of academics and industry requirements.
This official certified NASSCOM- certified Big Data Analytics program covers R,Python training, Data Wrangling, Interaction with Big Data Hadoop, MapReduce, Sqoop, Flume, Hive, Pig, HBase, Spark, R with Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning Algorithms, Deep Learning, Time-Series forecasting, SQL and Tableau.
- 40 hours Pre-Learning: Before you come in, get ready for the program. You will get a series of online recorded tutorials to understand the structure of Data Science.
- 150 hours Program: Here, you will get Hands-on Experience on Advance Excel, SQL,R Programming, Python Programming, Statistics, Machine Learning, Big Data and Tableau.
- 260 hours Post Program: Learning does not stop here. After completing the program, you will work on capstone project, case studies. Doubt clearing session is provided post program. You will be working on any 1 capstone project from the list of few projects on your choice.
- Work Exp – Working professionals in IT / Analytics / Statistics / Big Data / Machine Learning.
- Education – Fresh Graduates from Engineering/ Mathematics / IT backgrounds.
What is this program all about?
This is the full stack data science program which covers almost all the skills a data scientist or data analyst requires such as data cleaning, data modelling, data wrangling, data visualization, data presentation etc. This is a NASSCOM certified program which is recognized globally.
Is there any loan facility / sponsorships available?
- Yes, we have tie-up with one of the renowned financial institutions, so we can help you in getting education loans with 0% rate of interest. The approval is based on the income and occupation.
- EMI options are available based on Credit Cards upto 12 to 18 installments.
- Yes, we also guide candidates in getting sponsorships from their companies.
What is the system configuration required for the training?
- Own Laptop with configuration: At least 4 GB Ram, above or similar i3 processor.
Will I get recorded videos and study material during and after completion of the course?
- Yes, after each lecture, recorded videos of that lecture will be available to the LMS of each candidate which you can download.
- All the material that is required during the course will be provided to the candidates.
What is the refund policy?
Please refer to the link for Terms and Conditions
Advance Excel [12 hours]
SQL [8 hours]
R Programming [12 hours]
Python Programming [12 hours]
Advance Statistics [16 hours]
Machine Learning and Deep Learning [38 hours]
Big Data Analytics with Hadoop and Spark [40 hours]
Tableau [12 hours]
✔️ Cutting Edge Curriculum: Hand crafted Course content made by Experts from various Industries. Learn through Practical case studies and multiple projects.
✔️ Build Solid Foundation: 150 hours focused course on Data Analytics.
✔️ On the Go Learning: Online accessible E-learning Material, recorded lectures, case studies and Research Paper through our system.
✔️ Industry Mentorship: Get 1 to 1 guidance from Industry experts and start your career in Data Science.
✔️ Earn a Government of India approved & globally recognized certificate by NASSCOM IT- IteS SSC by clearing NASSCOM assessment examination.
Skills you will possess post program
✔️ Data Cleaning
✔️ Data Wrangling
✔️ Data Manipulation
✔️ Data Visualization
✔️ Data Analysis
✔️ Big Data Architecture/Engineering
✔️ Descriptive Analytics
✔️ Machine learning Modeling
✔️ Predictive Analytics
The most effective way to learn Data Science is to learn practically. Once the program gets finished, candidates will be provided with a few Projects based on Machine Learning. You are advised to choose any 1 project according to your domain and your interest. Some examples of capstone projects:
✔️ Prediction of Future security prices
✔️ Credit card Risk Analytics
✔️ Sales Prediction for Big Mart
✔️ Food Demand Forecasting
✔️ Project for a real estate company that wants to Predict the prices of houses based on different parameters.
✔️ Black Friday Sales Prediction