Is learning Data Science worth or not? Are you prepared to learn Data Science or not? What are the steps to move ahead to learn Data Science? If you have all these questions in your mind then this program is for you.
- This program is specially designed to give a strong foundation to become a Data Scientist. You will get a brief knowledge on Statistical Analysis, Data Preparation and Machine Learning. After completing this course, you will be able to solve business problems using Data Analytics.
- Pre-Learning: Before you come in, get ready for the program. You will get a series of online recorded tutorials on Basic Statistics, Excel and Introduction to Data Science.
- 40 Hours Program: Here, you will get experience in Python Programming, Statistics and hands-on experience on Machine Learning & Deep Learning Techniques.
- Post Program: Learning does not stop here. After completing the program, you will work on capstone project, case studies. Doubt clearing session is provided post program. You will be working on any 1 capstone project from the list of few projects on your choice.
- Education – Graduate in Math, Science, Commerce, Statistics, Economics or Management.
- Work Exp – Fresher or Experienced in any disciplinary field.
What is this program all about?
This Program is specially designed to give a strong foundation to become a Data Scientist. You will get a brief knowledge on Statistical Analysis, Data Preparation and Machine Learning.
Is there any loan facility / sponsorships available?
- Yes, we have tie-up with one of the renowned financial institutions, so we can help you in getting education loans with 0% rate of interest. The approval is based on the income and occupation.
- EMI options are available based on Credit Cards upto 12 to 18 installments.
- Yes, we also guide candidates in getting sponsorships from their companies.
What is the system configuration required for the training?
- Own Laptop with configuration: At least 4 GB Ram, above or similar i3 processor.
Will I get recorded videos and study material during and after completion of the course?
- Yes, after each lecture, recorded videos of that lecture will be available to the LMS of each candidate which you can download.
- All the material that is required during the course will be provided to the candidates.
What is the refund policy?
Please refer to the link for Terms and Conditions
Introduction to Advanced Statistics [7 hours]
Python Programming [7 hours]
Data Warehousing [4 hours]
Machine Learning [18 hours: Supervised Learning (13 hours), Unsupervised Learning (5 hours) & Introduction to Deep Learning (2 Hours)]
Hands-on Session on Live Project [2 hours]
✔️ Cutting Edge Curriculum: Hand crafted Course content made by Experts from various Industries. Learn through Practical case studies and multiple projects.
✔️ Build Solid Foundation: 40 hours focused course on Statistics and Machine Learning.
✔️ On the Go Learning: Online accessible E-learning Material, recorded lectures, case studies and Research Paper through our system.
✔️ Industry Mentorship: Get 1 to 1 guidance from Industry experts and start your career in Data Science.
Skills you will possess post program
✔️ Data Cleaning
✔️ Data Manipulation
✔️ Descriptive Analytics
✔️ Machine learning Modelling
✔️ Predictive Analytics
The most effective way to learn Data Science is to learn practically. Once the program gets finished candidates will be provided with a few Projects based on Machine Learning. You are advised to choose any 1 project according to your domain and your interest. Some examples of capstone project:
✔️ Prediction of Future security prices
✔️ Credit card Risk Analytics
✔️ Sales Prediction for Big Mart
✔️ Food Demand Forecasting
✔️ Project for a real estate company that wants to Predict the prices of houses based on different parameters.
✔️ Black Friday Sales Prediction